Estadísticas: 30,173 versiones de 1,984 programas
Elija un título de software... hacer un downgrade a la versión que aman!
Beyond Compare 3.2.1 Beta Cambio de registro
- Added Registry Compare view.
- Added support for comparing, copying, and deleting NTFS junction points and symbolic links.
- Added support for reading/writing symlinks in zip and tar archives.
- Added support for importing Total Commander "Packer" plug-ins from Options dialog.
- Moved Total Commander "Packer" plug-ins from install folder to "Packers" subfolder.
- Crashes in Total Commander plugins no longer trigger the exception handler dialog.
- Fixed support for Total Commander plugins that don't support background threads.
- Fixed .tar archives showing Unix mode without 'l' for symlinks or 'd' for folders.
- Fixed .tar support for archives larger than 2GB.
- Fixed snapshot CRCs changing to "<invalid>" after loading a new comparison.
* Command Line
- Using /edit with multiple filenames now opens each in a new view.
- Scripts, /qc, /automerge will now keep running if loading toolbar/folder/misc icons fails.
* Data Compare
- Improved intraline comparisons of non-string data.
- Fixed editing a cell so it doesn't affect the raw text of other cells.
- Fixed hang trying to load certain binary files.
- Fixed editing multiline cells introducing additional rows.
- Fixed crash loading a file with no detectable delimiters.
- Fixed changing default column handling to recompare if necessary.
- Fixed crash when pasting columns in session settings dialog.
* File Formats
- Fixed external conversion error message including wrong exit code.
* File Views
- Orphan and empty file comparisons no longer show comparison result in status bar.
- Added support for horizontal scrolling to MP3 and Version comparisons.
- Fixed support for editing files via NTFS symbolic links (Vista & Windows 7).
- Removed "File->New File" command from all views except "Text Edit"
- Changed various commands to disable instead of hide when they're not available.
- Fixed "Copy File to Left/Right" confirmation to be shown again after clearing parent session.
* Folder Compare
- Added support for comparing, copying, and deleting NTFS junction points and symbolic links. Copying symbolic links requires administrator privileges.
- Added "Follow symbolic links" option to Folder Compare "Handling" tab for Windows.
- "Comparison Results" dialog now shows results in the same order as the comparison.
- Fixed flicker on Windows 7.
- Fixed folder sizes incorrectly including sizes of symlinked folders.
- Fixed "Exclude" path handling when ignoring folder structure.
- Fixed "Text content" filter Unicode support.
- "Open With->Text Edit" is now customizable.
- Fixed crash after performing file operations.
- Fixed rename to show a filename if all of the selected files are the same if the last rename used regular expressions.
- Changing username in response to an invalid login attempt now updates the session path.
- Improved "Fast" symlink detection so symlinks pointing to files in the same parent folder will be updated based on the available folder information.
- Symlinks detected incorrectly using "Fast" symlink detection will now switch to the opposite type if retrieving the file or loading the folder listing fails.
- Added support for Treck Embedded FTP Server's directory listings.
- Fixed support for XCRC on servers that fail for 0-byte files.
- Fixed ProFTPD/Pure-Ftpd detection to use MFMT instead of SITE UTIME if it's supported.
- Fixed support for NET+OS folder listings with odd permissions.
- Fixed crash trying to a save text file with no line endings.
* Home View
- Pressing [Enter] when multiple sessions are selected now opens all of them.
- Added support for storing Unix mode in zip files.
- Fixed hang when saving.
- Fixed Home View so it fits with default settings on a 1024x768 screen.
- Fixed Text Edit instability.
- Fixed detecting BC3Key.txt when installing .deb using 'sudo dpkg -i ...'.
- Fixed "Open With->Associated Application" failing for paths containing spaces.
- Fixed hang when trying to expand a path containing a '$' followed by a non-alphanumeric character.
- Fixed deleted symlinks not being removed from the comparison if "Follow Symbolic Links" was enabled.
- Fixed adding files to zip archives to set the VersionMadeBy field correctly.
- Fixed hint window not passing clicks to the parent window if a modal dialog is open.
- Fixed crash when trying to change FTP server timezone.
- Fixed dialog context-sensitive help when using the window manager's [?] button.
- Added "Compare to Registry" command to shell extension.
- Added "Help->Context Sensitive Help" command.
- Standard edition no longer includes text replacement or version control commands.
- Session "Info" dialogs are now resizable.
- Clicking on the "Expand" button in a treeview no longer tries to preserve the current offset.
- Double clicking now only affects treeviews if the mouse is over the selected node.
- "ExePath", "Version", "SupportsMerge", and "Expired" flags are now written to both the "Beyond Compare 3" and "Beyond Compare" registry keys."ExePath" and "Version" are written to both HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Fixed detection of when to automatically hide toolbars.
- Added "Add Plug-in..." button to "Archive Associations" to install Total Commander packer plugins.
- "Archive Associations" list is now sorted.
* Picture Compare
- Fixed opening clipboard (broken in 3.2).
- Fixed crash when loading a valid PNG image.
- Fixed hang loading corrupt TGA images.
- Fixed handling of same items when using non-default "same color" options.
- Fixed handling of font bold/italic.
- Fixed crash when trying to print a report (broken in 3.2.0).
- Fixed file report handling of huge amounts of files
- Added REG-REPORT command. Supports SIDE-BY-SIDE and SUMMARY layout options.
- "LOG NONE <filename>" is now considered a syntax error.
- "LOG NONE" will no longer try to create a log file.
- Fixed support for scripts encoded as UTF-16.
- Scripts no longer give an error if you try to load a folder compare session with the same name as a non-folder compare session.
- Improved error handling of scripts with malformed characters.
- Fixed 3.2.0 crash when using file-report with no files selected.
- Fixed FILE-REPORT failing when more than 65,000 files are selected.
* Text Edit
- Fixed "Find in Files" results splitter being lost when switching between tabs.
- Fixed "File in Files" Unicode support.
- Using "Find in Files" a second time now cancels previous search instead of waiting for it to complete.
- Closing "Find in Files" results panel now cancels the search.
* Text Views
- Fixed "Copy Line to Other Side" to follow "Go to next difference after copying to other side" option.
- Fixed scrollbars not updating when necessary.
- Fixed crash when closing view with a malformed HTML file open in the webview.
- Fixed "Replace All" with wrapping modifying the wrong characters.
- Fixed "Aligned Details" mode to only use double-wide character handling if necessary.
- Fixed data loss when changing "Characters per line" file format setting after making edits.
- Fixed character alignment when replacements are found.
* Text Compare
- "Replacements" command is now enabled even if the current text is matching or an orphan.
* Version Compare
- Added ability to get as much version information as possible when reading malformed files.
- "File Size" is now shown as different if files are not binary same.