Estadísticas: 30,171 versiones de 1,984 programas
Elija un título de software... hacer un downgrade a la versión que aman!
TrueCrypt 5.1a Cambio de registro
* Faster booting when the system partition/drive is encrypted (typically by 10%). (Windows Vista/XP/2008/2003)
* Other minor improvements. (Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux)
* On computers with certain hardware configurations, resuming from hibernation failed when the system partition was encrypted. Note: If you encountered this problem, the content of RAM may have been saved unencrypted to the hibernation file. You can erase such data, for example, by decrypting the system partition/drive (select System > Permanently Decrypt System Partition/Drive) and then encrypting it again. (Windows Vista/XP/2008/2003)
Remark: As Microsoft does not provide any API for handling hibernation, all non-Microsoft developers of disk encryption software are forced to modify undocumented components of Windows in order to allow users to encrypt hibernation files. Therefore, no disk encryption software (except for Microsoft's BitLocker) can guarantee that hibernation files will always be encrypted. At anytime, Microsoft can arbitrarily modify components of Windows (using the Auto Update feature of Windows) that are not publicly documented or accessible via a public API. Any such change, or the use of an untypical or custom storage device driver, may cause any non-Microsoft disk encryption software to fail to encrypt the hibernation file. We plan to file a complaint with Microsoft (and if rejected, with the European Commission) about this issue, also due to the fact that Microsoft's disk encryption software, BitLocker, is not disadvantaged by this.
* Workaround for a bug in the BIOS of some Apple computers that prevented users from entering pre-boot authentication passwords and controlling the TrueCrypt Boot Loader. (Windows Vista/XP/2008/2003)
* When the system partition/drive is decrypted under Windows, the original partition table will not be restored. Note: This issue affected users who repartitioned an encrypted system drive and then decrypted it under Windows. (Windows Vista/XP/2008/2003)
* Other minor bug fixes. (Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux)