Estadísticas: 30,168 versiones de 1,984 programas
Elija un título de software... hacer un downgrade a la versión que aman!
Pegasus Mail 4.61 Cambio de registro
* New graphics, updated interface Version 4.61 sports beautiful new graphics designed by Sven Henze. The program is also most of the way towards a redesigned user interface with a more "modern" 3D look. We believe the combination of Sven's graphics and the new look make the program very attractive in a classical way.
* Numerous bug fixes including, but not limited to the following: HTML messages with very long lines will now render correctly; mailto: specifiers are now removed correctly when adding addresses to addressbooks and lists; fixed crashes caused by various types of malformed message; corrected the colour selector for filtering rules; allowed folders to be dragged onto closed trays when rearranging the folder hierarchy... and many more.
* Accent expansion in the glossary you can now created accented characters using the Glossary Expansion key (Ctrl+E in the English version). Simply type the base character followed by the accent you want added, then press Ctrl+E. For example, to create an e-acute character (é) simply type e' then press Ctrl+E. For a complete table of the accented characters that can be created, consult the full Pegasus Mail help file.
* Confirm-reading prompts You can now have Pegasus Mail prompt you for whether or not a confirmation-of-reading message is sent when a message contains a request for one (the original options for always and never sending them remain available as well). Make this change in the "Advanced" settings page.
* Size column for drafts and queued mail The window that displays draft messages and messages in the sending queue now includes a size column, by popular request.
* Attachment size controls System administrators wanting to control the maximum sizes of attachments sent with the program can now do so by running the LIMITS.EXE program supplied with the system. LIMITS.EXE allows you to specify both soft and hard limits (a "soft" limit pops up a warning but still allows the user to add the attachment, while a "hard" limit does not allow the attachment to be added). LIMITS.EXE places values in the Windows Registry, and system administrators may wish to remove it from the installation directory to a location not accessible to users.
* Commandline and GUI versions of MBXMAINT The Mailbox Maintenance utility, MBXMAINT, now comes as two versions: MBXMAINT.EXE is a commandline utility that can be used in scripts, while MBXMAINT_UI is the traditional GUI version of the application. Both have also been slightly improved in the types of error conditions they can handle.