Estadísticas: 30,168 versiones de 1,984 programas
Elija un título de software... hacer un downgrade a la versión que aman!
Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 Cambio de registro
- Remote PC Sync (via WiFi or LAN) has been removed due to Enterprise customer feedback around security issues.
- Customers using Microsoft Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2 with devices running the Messaging and Security Feature Pack for Windows Mobile 5.0 will benefit from the following feature enhancements included in ActiveSync 4.5: Direct Push Technology, local device wipe, and certificate powered authentication to Microsoft Exchange.
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2000 is not supported by ActiveSync 4.5. It is highly recommended that users upgrade to Microsoft® Outlook® 2003 messaging and collaboration client.
- Conversion of database files for use on a mobile device is not supported by ActiveSync 4.5. On previous versions, this feature was limited to devices running Windows Mobile software for Pocket PC 2003 and earlier.
- Conversion of font files for use on a mobile device is not supported by ActiveSync 4.5. On previous versions, this feature was limited to devices running Windows Mobile software for Pocket PC 2003 and earlier.
- Connectivity and synchronization may require separately purchased equipment and/or wireless products (e.g., WiFi card, network software, server hardware, and/or redirector software). Service plans are required for Internet, WiFi and phone access. Features and performance may vary by service provider and are subject to network limitations. See device manufacturer, service provider and/or corporate IT department for details.
Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 Imágenes
Microsoft ActiveSync 4 Construye
- Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 Beta 2
- Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 Beta
- Microsoft ActiveSync 4.2
- Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1
- Microsoft ActiveSync 3.8 Build 5004
- Microsoft ActiveSync 3.7.1 Build 4034
- Microsoft ActiveSync 3.6 Build 2148
- Microsoft ActiveSync 3.5 Build 12007
- Microsoft ActiveSync 3.1 Build 9587
- Microsoft ActiveSync 3.0 Build 9204